The protection of your private sphere and, accordingly, your personal data while using this internet presence is of utmost importance to Gira. For this reason, we have explained our methods of handling your personal data in the following.
- Each time a user accesses a Gira page and each time a file is called up data are saved to a log file as a result of this action. These data are saved for internal, system-based and statistical purposes only.
The following data record is saved each time a page/file is called up:
- Name of the file called up
- Date and time of the call
- Amount of data transferred
- Message confirming successful calling-up
- Description of the type of internet browser used
- Querying IP address in an anonymised form (The IP address is anonymised by deleting the last octet and replacing it with a random value).
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", i.e. text files saved on your computer that enable an analysis of your website use. Normally, the information on your use of this website generated by the cookie is transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. However, by activating IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address is first abbreviated by Google within European Union member states or other contracting states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The complete IP address is only transferred to a Google Server in the USA and abbreviated there under exceptional circumstances. On behalf of the owner of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compose reports on website activity and to create additional services associated with the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website fully in this case. Additionally, you can prevent Google's collection of the data generated by the cookie or related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google's processing of this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following address: href=http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Personal data are then accessed by us when you contact us directly, e.g. via e-mail. Moreover, personal data are only saved when you provide them to us, e.g. within the context of registration, a survey, a contest or when concluding a contract.